· Seven nights at 5* Al Waha at Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa in Oman
· Complimentary upgrade to a Superior Seaview room
· Free upgrade to half board
· Return flights from the UK with British Airways, flying in World Traveller Plus
· Private transfers
Oman is quickly becoming a hip holiday spot. It’s more traditional than its neighbours in the United Arab Emirates and here, it’s more about dramatic mountain landscapes and unspoilt coasts. We’ve handpicked this amazing offer staying at the laid-back Al Waha hotel, on the edge of the Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa.
Set in the village of Yiti, 35 minutes from the centre of Oman’s historic capital, Muscat, this chilled-out hideaway features a gorgeous private beach and oasis-like swimming pool decorated with lush palm trees. It’s an ideal choice if you love watersports; you can explore the Sea of Oman’s underwater paradise on an exhilarating diving lesson. Alternatively, take some time out in the spa’s vitality hydro pool or steam room.
Serving mouth-watering South American, Asian and Mediterranean dishes, Al Waha’s main restaurant, Samba, offers a different themed cuisine every night; while the Surf Café is a great spot for a casual lunch or dinner.
With this fantastic offer, you’ll stay in a Superior Seaview room with spectacular beach views. After a day spent exploring Muscat’s Royal Opera House or National Museum, which are both just 25 minutes from the hotel, you can unwind on your balcony or terrace with the Bay of Al Jissah as your backdrop.
We’ve also included an upgrade to British Airways’ premium economy seats for your journey to and from Oman. This means you’ll have more space and legroom, finer meal choices, an increased baggage allowance, and dedicated check-in and priority boarding.
· Extend to 10 nights at Al Waha At Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa on half board from an extra £332 per person
Upgrade your room
· Book a Superior Seaview Room and receive a upgrade to an Executive Seaview Room from an extra £133 per person for 7 nights
Upgrade your meals or flights
· Upgrade to full board, from an extra £372pp based on seven nights
· Upgrade to all inclusive, from an extra £547pp based on seven nights
· Upgrade to a Business Class (Club World) one way flight, from an extra £1145pp
· Upgrade to return Business Class (Club World) flights, from an extra £2029pp
Call us on 01226 718 870 or message us on Facebook for more information or to book.